Monday

How do I Find my Own LinkedIn Activity?

After my latest LinkedIn training class via Dabble, I was happy to see that my students were picking up their activity by doing status updates! I love to see people implement their new ideas.

Next, came the question- where do I see my own LinkedIn activity? Great question! We are used to seeing the LinkedIn activity of our connections going by on our feed, but what if we want to see a trail of our own? Below is my response to that question captured with a screenshot.

Note that you will not only see your latest status updates, but your most recent activity that your connections may have seen on their newsfeed. So this will include status updates you have liked, commented on, shared, new connections & profile updates you have made, etc. Have any other questions like this? Click below and share in the comments of the Facebook post!

No comments:

Post a Comment